Archive for June, 2016
- Building Cooperatives in Haiti: Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- International Cooperation Between Unions in Port Truck Driver Strike
- Irrationality of Capitalism: Why Does Withdrawal From the EU Trigger a Plunge in Stocks?
- Hillary, Finance Capital and Identity Politics: The Left Abandons Class Analysis
- Political Revolution Continues Without Bernie
- British Voters Commit to Leaving the European Union
- Worker Cooperative Educational Action Groups Forming
- Israeli “Intelligence” Head Doesn’t Want to Defeat ISIS In Syria
- Why Socialists Should Want to Leave the European Union
- Assembly Line Counseling at the University: Capitalism’s Bizantine Influence in Higher Education
- State Repression of Teachers in Oaxaca: Shape of Things to Come?
- China’s Growing Housing Bubble: More Ghost Cities or Bad Loans?
- Geopolitics of a Cyclops: Predatory Capitalism in the Syrian War
- Decision-Making During and After the Revolution: Sociocracy
- German Workers Lured Into Geopolitics of War Against China
- Deep Political Problems in Venezuela: More Than Yankee Imperialism and Oil Prices
- India Hands Over Ports and Bases in the Empire’s Pacific Pivot Strategy
- Open Letter to the “Sandernistas” – The Political Revolution Continues—Hearts, Bodies and Souls
- Marxist Laws of Motion of Capitalism: Depthful Panel Discussion
- Immigrant Single Mothers Start a Tamale Cooperative
Your Tax Dollars at Work: Empire’s “Special Forces” in Three-Fourths of World
This article shows that US “special forces” are operating in 147 countries around the world as of the end of last year. This figure is up 145% over what it was under Bush II. Obama is far more militaristic than Bush. Smiley-faces can be deceiving.
- In God We Don’t Trust: Secular Reason Rallies in DC this Week
- Collective Creativity of Verizon Strikers Defeat Capitalists
- Political Revolution Continues: Trump Supporters Attacked in San Jose
- Venezuelan Problem is Not Socialism Failing: It’s Government Timidity in Expropriating Capitalists’ Control!
- Most Americans Say The Political System Is Rigged in AP poll