Archive for May, 2016
Competing Socialists Strategies for Sanders Camapaign
This is a pretty clear summary of the strategies of Socialist Alternative and the International Socialists for the Sanders campaign from a Trotskyist point of view. We don’t think it’s fair to say the Green Party is a capitalist party because many of the Greens we’ve met are socialists. (more…)
- “Network” 40 Years Later: Capitalism in Retrospect and Prospect and Elite Politics Today
- Heroine of Worker Cooperatives – Jessica Gordon Nembhard
- Rise of the Far Right in Europe: Overview of 20 Countries
- Sanctions Lifted on Arms Embargo to Vietnam: US China Pivot Machination
- Winning Over the Sandernistas in the “Afterbern”: What is To Be Undone
- Most Europeans Favor Guaranteed Income for All
- US Finance Capitalists’ Economic War on BRICS
- China Explores Non-Dollar Currencies Based on Gold
- U.S. Sponsored Coup in Brazil?
- Farmers Create Cooperative of Grass-Fed Beef Farms: Number of Members Quadruple
- Democratic Party’s Elites Impose Authoritarian Rules In Nevada Primary
- Democratic Elites’ Class Hatred of the White Working Class
- Feminism is Bigger Than Gender: Why I’ll be Happy in Hell Without Hillary
- Propaganda Blitzes as Methods of Demonization of Enemies
- What Kind of Political Revolution Will Continue After Bernie?
- Do We Need Socialist Think Tanks? Of Course We Do!
- Economic Brainwashing Courses Mask Capitalists’ Profit Without Production
- May Day History and Workers Control in Argentina
- May Day Comes Up Big in Argentina Against Macri’s Market Fundamentalism
- Left Liberals Have No Party: How About Facing the Music?